PSCFO combines the shared interests of many agricultural associations and businesses into an umbrella organization that provides:
- The Cornucopia, Pennsylvania’s premier agriculture/legislative reception in Harrisburg held in February which drew 100 legislators and staff in 2020
- A common voice on areas with a broad agreement, such as agricultural research funding, property tax exemption for hoop (tunnel) buildings, and repair of rural bridges
- Quarterly programs of interest to the Agricultural Community on such topics as Food Safety, the Federal Farm Bill, the feral hog issue, EPA’s attempt at redefining ‘Water’ to include all of PA’s farmers under its jurisdiction, and more
- Periodic meetings with the Secretary of Agriculture and top PDA officials
- Complete listing in the Agricultural Directory, which is distributed across the industry and to a range of public officials
Join by Mail
Dues at $150.00 per year are modest, and the benefits are significant. To join PSCFO, please download, complete, and return the membership application via regular mail with your dues.
You may also join online by completing the form below and submitting your dues via PayPal or credit card.
If you have questions or need more information, contact Lizzie Bailey, PSCFO Executive Director, by email or call at 717.254.9550.
PSCFO Membership Application
Please complete the form and click “submit.”
Once you have submitted your application, add your membership to the shopping cart by clicking the button below and checking out. In a few days you will receive an email with a link to complete your online organization profile for the membership directory. Thank you!
Donations or Other Payments
You may donate to the mission of PSCFO or pay for an advertisement or sponsorship. Donations to PSCFO are NOT deductible from federal income taxes.