- This event has passed.
Farming for the Future Conference
February 7 @ 8:00 am - February 10 @ 5:00 pm
PASA’s annual Farming for the Future Conference is PASA’s signature event and our main vehicle for community building. Widely regarded as the best of its kind in the East, this event brings together an audience of over 2,000 farmers, processors, consumers, students, environmentalists and business and community leaders annually. Each year, we feature:
- Intensive pre-conference programming to give you in-depth training on focused topics.
- Over 100 80-minute workshops on a variety of topics – there’s something for everyone!
- Trade Show with exhibitors representing the best of the sustainable agriculture business community.
- Delicious social hour receptions and meals featuring regionally sourced ingredients.
- An ag-themed Future Farmers program for kids (K to Grade 8).
- Many special events to entertain, educate, and more – including music, movies, yoga, knitting circles, seed swap, and much more.
- Join us for an event that will inspire you to get back out into your fields or gardens for another year of sustainable food production!